Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reset Button

So I started this blog when our family moved to Kigali Rwanda in 2007. I thought it would be a great way to keep our family updated with our doings in Rwanda. I posted twice...

It is now 2013. Our family lived in Rwanda for 3 years, 2007-2010 and had many amazing experiences from seeing the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints establish a branch, have an apostle visit, missionaries arriving to helping establish the International School of Kigali with some other parents who wanted to see a true international school in Kigali. Our daughter was the first graduate of the school and received a full scholarship to University of Utah. I didn't blog it.

We moved to Belgrade Serbia, 2010-2012 with our family lessened by one. Our son got involved with choir, theater, and soccer. He graduated from the International School of Belgrade. We were a part of a small branch of the LDS church and were able to get to know many great Serbians. I didn't blog it.

Well now we are empty nesters. Seth is in Utah preparing for an LDS mission. He received his call to the California San Fernando mission. Katie got married in December to a great guy and my husband and I are alone in Baghdad Iraq. I think it is time to start blogging about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment